Leftover Ham & Apple Rosti with Fried Egg
LEFTOVER HAM & APPLE ROSTI WITH FRIED EGG
Preps: 5 Minutes
Cooks: 15 Minutes
1 Braeburn apple
1 large Maris Piper potato
1 tsp sour cream
Sprinkle of chopped chives
- Tear the ham in to bite sized pieces.
- Grate the apple and potato and squeeze out any excess liquid.
- Slice the shallot and mix through the potato and apple.
- Cook the potato mix in a medium heat pan with a little oil, shaping it into a disc.
- Once browned on the bottom, turn over and continue to cook. This might require turning out on to a plate for ease.
- When the rosti is almost cooked, add a little butter to the pan.
- Fry an egg to your preference.
- Plate as in the photo with a dollop of sour cream on top and garnish with chives.