Cheesy Penne Pasta & Spicy Pigs in Blankets
CHEESY PENNE PASTA & SPICY PIGS IN BLANKETS
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
200g penne pasta, cooked
300g Arrabbiata sauce
12 pigs in blankets, cooked and chopped
1 mozzarella ball, diced
50g Lancashire cheese, grated
20g Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 180°C Fan / 392°F / Gas Mark 6.
- In a large bowl mix together the cooked penne pasta, Arrabbiata sauce, chopped pigs in blankets and diced mozzarella.
- Place into an oven proof dish and finish with grated Lancashire cheese and Parmigiano Reggiano
- . Bake in the oven for 25 minutes until golden and piping hot.
- Serve with a green salad and garlic bread.
This useful, “use up leftovers” idea also works well with chopped leftover roast potatoes instead of pasta. Spice it up with a few chillies for a homemade version of the Spanish classic, Patatas Bravas.