English Premium Cheese Selection
Whether you’re entertaining or simply treating yourself, our premium English cheese board with its variety of hard and soft cheeses, blue cheese and goat’s cheese is sure to delight. We recommend serving with grapes or chutneys.
- Shropshire Blue (240g) – is a silver award winning cheese produced in Long Clawson, Leicestershire. It is often described as a cross between Stilton and Cheshire, and is a semi-firm blue cheese with a sharp, strong flavour and smooth texture.
- Lincolnshire Poacher (240g) – is a rich flavoured hard cheese, which is matured for a minimum 14 months. The flavour and texture varies depending on batch and seasonality.
- Tor Pyramid (250g) – is a pyramid-shaped soft goat’s cheese with an ash coating, made by White Lake in Somerset. One of England’s favourite artisan cheeses, it’s known for its fresh, clean aroma and citrus flavour.
- Oxford Isis (200g) – is a delicious sticky, soft cow’s milk cheese that is washed in Oxfordshire honey mead to give it a tangy aroma and unique flavour. A previous winner of the ‘Cheese Lover Trophy’ British Cheese Awards.
- Tunworth (250g) – is our very own British version of French Camembert. It’s a soft, white cheese with a rich earthy fragrance and sweet, nutty flavour. Handcrafted in rural Hampshire amongst the lush grazing pastures of Tunworth using whole rich cow’s milk.
Allergen Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in uppercase.
Manufacturer Address: Produced for E H Booth & Co. Ltd, Preston, PR2 5BX
Country of Origin: UK
Fish Catchment: N/A
Alcohol by ABV: N/A
Suitable for Vegetarians: No
Free From: No
Gluten Free: Yes
Nut Free: Yes
Raw or Cooked: N/A
Storage Conditions: Chilled between 1C - 5C
Ready to Eat: Yes
Frozen on Collection: No
Previously Frozen: No
Suitable for Freezing: No