Booths Continental Cheese Selection
A carefully crafted cheese platter, overflowing with a selection of your favourite Continental cheeses, perfect for laying out with grapes and olives for a celebration or buffet.
- Fourme d’Ambert (200g) is produced in the Auvergne region of France. It is one of France’s oldest cheeses, dating back to the Roman period. It is often referred to as the ‘connoisseurs’ blue cheese’ because of its lovely smooth, crumbly texture and beautifully rich balanced, subtle blue flavour.
- Emmental (200g) is a mild yellow Swiss cheese that originates from Canton Bern in Switzerland.
- Normandy Camembert (200g) is one of the crown jewels of French gastronomy. This is a soft-ripened cheese made using raw cow’s milk from the Normande breed of dairy cattle. It is hand-molded with a ladle and matured for 3 weeks using traditional methods.
- Melusine Goat Cheese (180g) is a soft, ripened cheese made from French goat’s milk with sweet notes of caramel, produced in the Poitou-Charentes region in the Loire Valley.
- Port Salut (185g) is a true cheeseboard classic. This is a surprisingly mild French cheese with a creamy soft texture beneath its distinctive orange rind, first created by French monks in 1816.
Allergen Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in uppercase.
Manufacturer Address: Produced for E H Booth & Co. Ltd, Preston, PR2 5BX
Country of Origin: UK
Fish Catchment: N/A
Alcohol by ABV: N/A
Suitable for Vegetarians: No
Free From: No
Gluten Free: Yes
Nut Free: No
Raw or Cooked: N/A
Storage Conditions: Store chilled between 1°C-5°C
Ready to Eat: Yes
Frozen on Collection: No
Previously Frozen: No
Suitable for Freezing: No