Get into the Christmas spirit and enjoy one of our festive cocktail recipes.
1 tsp brown sugar
160ml freshly made black coffee
40ml double cream
- Stir the brown sugar into the freshly made coffee until it's fully dissolved.
- Pour the coffee into a glass coffee cup and add the Drambuie.
- Lightly whisk the double cream in a bowl until thickened, and spoon on top of the coffee. Serve immediately.
Woodford Reserve Festive Old Fashioned
60ml Woodford Reserve Bourbon
30ml cranberry juice
1 dash of bitters
1 cinnamon stick
- Fill a rocks glass with ice.
- Place all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake thoroughly and drain into the glass.
- Garnish with cherries and a cinnamon stick.
The Lakes Gin Cocktail
50ml Lakes gin
50ml apple juice
Dash of lemon juice
2 sprigs of rosemary
- Put all the ingredients except for the lemon peel and rosemary into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well and then drain into a coupe glass, garnish with the lemon peel and rosemary.
Two Swallows Banana Rockstar Christmas Noggin
50ml Two Swallows Banana Rum
A pinch of grated nutmeg, plus extra to garnish
2 slices of banana to garnish
- Fill a lowball glass with ice.
- Put all the ingredients except for the slices of banana into a cocktail shaker with ice and mix.
- Drain into the lowball glass.
- Garnish with extra grated nutmeg.
Italicus Pomegranate Fizz
90ml pomegranate juice
1 tbsp lemon juice
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Pour in the Italicus, pomegranate juice and lemon juice and stir to combine.
- Top the glass up with soda water until full, and garnish with the pomegranate seeds and lemon peel.
- Serve immediately.